- The purpose and use of the data that you provide to TRIESA is included in the legal text of the form that you complete on this web page.
- The visit to this web page does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. . In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this web page will be used for the purpose indicated in the form that they complete and in the manner and with the limitations and rights set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data and other provisions that develop it, as indicated in the corresponding form.
- Users who provide personal data unequivocally consent to the inclusion of their data in a file for which TRIESA is responsible, as well as to their computerized processing or not for purposes of advertising and commercial prospecting. The activity to which TRIESA is dedicated is the manufacture and distribution of plastic compounds. For the purposes provided for in article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data and 12.2 of the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, users are informed that they have thirty days to express their refusal. to the processing of the personal data provided, being warned that, in the event of not making a statement to that effect, it will be understood that you consent to the processing of your personal data.
- The registration data must be true.
- TRIESA will proceed to cancel the data collected when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected or registered.
- In the event that the data collected is used for a different purpose for which they were collected or collected, the prior consent of the interested parties will be required.
- TRIESA has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with current legislation on data protection.
- Users whose data is subject to treatment may freely exercise the rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data and revocation of their authorization, without retroactive effects in the terms specified in Organic Law 15/1999 on Data Protection. of a Personal Character and Regulations that develop it, in accordance with the legally established procedure. These rights may be exercised by directing written communication to TRIESA Poliamidas, SA, Customer Department, C/ Química, 46-52 PI Can Sunyer de Palau – 08740 Sant Andreu de la Barca (Barcelona) – Spain.
- By providing us with your e-mail address or mobile phone number, you will be expressly authorizing us to send you advertising or promotional communications by the means of contact provided, in accordance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce. To cancel electronic communications, please send an e-mail with the subject unsubscribe bulletin.
- At the time of collecting the data, the voluntary or mandatory nature of the data collected will be indicated.
© Copyright 2023 TRIESA All rights reserved by its owner. All text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their installation on this website are subject to copyright and other types of intellectual property protection. Copying for commercial use or distribution is prohibited, modification or use on other sites is also prohibited. This site may also contain images that are subject to the copyright of third parties.
All the brands shown on this website are registered trademarks of TRIESA.